Chandigarh Police Athletic Team won five medals at Senior State Athletic Meet
Chandigarh Police Athletic team members participated in Senior State Athletic Meet held between 18 to 20 January, 2019 at Sports Club, Sector 7, Chandigarh. Chandigarh Police team members won total five medals in this competition under the guidance of DSP/Lines & Training and their coaches HC Joginder 1484/CP and HC Bhim Singh 3320/CP. The medal details are given below:
- Ct. Mukesh 6409 (IRB) won Gold Medal in the event javelin throw.
- Ct. Vikash 6146 (IRB) won Silver Medal in the event 5000 meter.
- Ct. Vikash 6146 (IRB) won Silver Medal in the event 10000 meter.
- Ct. Jaswinder 3864/CP won Silver Medal in the event triple jump.
- Insp. Parvesh Sharma won Bronze Medal in the event Javelin Throw.
Sh. Sanjay Baniwal, IPS, Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh appreciated the achievement of team members got at State level competition. Sh. Sanjay Baniwal, IPS, Director General of Police, UT, Chandigarh congratulated the medal winners and shared the wining moment with them at Police Headquarters, UT, Chandigarh.I
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!