Youth arrested for Burglary at 39/B within 24 hrs.
On 14.01.19, the incidence of burglary took place at house no. 1375/A, Sectore 39/B, Chandigarh and culprits took away briefcase containing gold necklace, small earrings, silver ring, ankle (Payal) and approx cash Rs 60 thousand along with documents after breaking the lock of his house. In this regard case FIR No. 12 dated 14.01.19 u/s 380,454 IPC PS-39, Chandigarh has been registered.
Chandigarh Police achieved a major success to work out this Burglary case with in 24 hrs by the team under the supervision of SHO- PS 39 and lead by SI Gurjiwan Singh along with police party, with the help of CCTV cameras. The team working on secret information, a naka has been laid down near beat box, Sector-37, Chandigarh and during Naka police party apprehended one person namely Mahesh Kumar S/O Dharmbir Khullar R/O # 06 Anand Vihar Peer Baba Road Baltana (PB) Age-42 Yrs. During search, stolen property i.e. all gold items and some cash have been recovered from his possession.
- All stolen gold items and some cash.
Profile of Accused: –
- Mahesh Kumar s/o Dharmbir Khullar R/O # 06 Anand Vihar Peer Baba Road Baltana (PB) Age-42 Yrs is married and having two children. Heis drug addict. Earlier he was working as security man but now he was doing nothing. He used to keep the duplicate keys with him and under the influence of drug, he entered the house after break open the lock and committed burglary. He is notorious accused and involved in so many theft cases in other police station of U.T, Chandigarh.
Previous History- The detail of cases registered against the acused Mahesh Kumar is as under.
- FIR No. 304 dated 30.08.18 u/s 380,454,411 IPC PS-19
- FIR No. 258 adetd 28.09.16 u/s 454,380,411 IPC PS-11
- FIR No. 141 dated 15.11.95 u/s 379, 411 IPC PS-19
- FIR No. 30 dated 23.02.1997 u/s 379,411 IPC PS-31
- FIR No. 133 dated 09.08.2000 u/s 454,380 IPC PS-31
- FIR No. 89 dated 02.06.1997 u/s 381 IPC PS-36
- FIR No. 204 dated 17.07.01 u/s 380, 454,411 IPC PS-36
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!