Counselling for Admission in M.Ed. (General)
Korel, Chandigarh August 27, 2019
On the spot counselling for Admission to Eight (8) Seats in M.Ed. (General) Semester-1st Session 2019-20 will be held on 28th August, 2019 from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm in the Library, Department of Education, Ground Floor, Arts Block-II, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
ELIGIBILITY : Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. (General) should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following qualifying degree:
ii)B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.
iv)D.El. Ed with an undergraduate degree (with 50%marks in each) as per NCTE regulations
All interested candidates are required to appear in person along with all original documents and a set of photocopy of certificates listed below:
- Matric/High School Certificate with Date of Birth (DOB)
- B.Ed. Mark sheets of all semesters
- Character Certificate from Institution last attended.
- Weightages claim certificate (if any)
- Gap year affidavit (in case of gap) OR If no gap then bring proof of doing/done but done any other course (for example, appeared for Post Graduate course, bring DMC/Roll no./ Character Certificate).
Important : Admission to the course will be based on Merit only.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!