Chandigarh Police achieved a major success when police team of Police Station Sector-39, Chandigarh arrested Gaurav, Vinod & also apprehended three Juveniles. 05 cases were solved, i.e. 2-cases of snatching, 1-case of burglary and 2-cases of Motor Vehicle Thefts have been worked out. On 24.07.2019, accused Gaurav and Vinod were arrested and the stolen items have been recovered from them. Further three juveniles apprehended and stolen vehicles etc. were recovered from them.
Brief facts of worked out cases are as under :-
1. FIR No. 204 dated 10.07.2019 U/S 356, 379 IPC Added 411 IPC, PS-39, Chandigarh.
The complainant Ms. Sarita Rani W/o Late Tirathpal R/o #2471, Sector-39, Chandigarh reported that on 10.07.2019, his daughter’s son (Dohta) (06 years old) was playing in the courtyard of her house Sector 39-C, Chandigarh. After some time, he came back and told that two Motor Cyclist youngsters came there and snatched Mobile Oppo F-11 from him.
2. FIR No. 233 dated 22.07.2019 U/S 380, 454 IPC, PS-39, Chandigarh.
The complainant Shri Ram Kishan Verma S/o Shri Asa Ram R/o House No. 304, Sector-37-A, Chandigarh reported that on 21.07.2019 between 11.30 AM to 04.00 PM, someone stolen his Mobile Phone, Cash 12,000/- , two gold bangles, one gold ring and one gold chain from his house by broke open the lock of Almirah lying at his house.
3. FIR No. 232 dated 22.07.2019 U/S 379 IPC, PS-39, Chandigarh.
The complainant Shri Bharat Bhushan Madan S/o Shri Radha Krishan Madan R/o House No. 2852/2, Sector-37-C, Chandigarh reported that on 21.07.2019 at 8.45 PM, he parked his Maruti Car No. CH-03-H-3193 infront of his house and on 22.7.2019, at 8.45 PM, he found that someone stolen the Battery of his above said car.
4. FIR No. 240 dated 26.07.2019 U/S 379 IPC, PS-39, Chandigarh.
The complainant Dr. T Sai Shiva S/o Shri T Gurumurthy R/o #684, Sector-40-A, Chandigarh, Age-24 Years reported that he is working as Doctor in PGI, Chandigarh and on intervening night of 04/05.07.2019 at about 10 PM, he parked his black colour bike No. PY-01-Z-5593 outside his house and on 05.07.2019 at about 7 AM he found that his bike was missing.
5. FIR No. 241 dated 26.07.2019 U/s 473, 411 IPC, PS-39, Chandigarh.
ASI Parminder Singh PS-39, Chandigarh reported that on 26.07.2019, at about 5.15 PM while he alongwith other police party at naka duty near Sector-40 C+D, Chandigarh, he nabbed apprehended juvenile while he was roaming on a motor cycle make Splendor Plus affixed fake number plates i.e. CH-04-H-5071 on both rear and front side. On further enquiry, the said Motor Cycle found stolen from the area of PS Sector-11 vide FIR No. 262/2017 U/s 379 IPC. The actual number of stolen motor cycle emerged as CH-01-AB-9070. Both fake number plates CH-04H-5071 alongwith Motor Cycle taken into police possession.
Accused Profile :
- Gaurav S/o Shri Pappu Lal Address-#1870, Village-Burail, Chandigarh, Age-18 ½ Years, Qualification-9 h , Occupation-Nothing, Father- Patient (Paralyzed), Mother- Working in Private Hospital, Habits-Drug Addict.
- Vinod S/o Shri Dashrath Bisht Address-R/o #2925, Sector-37-C, Chandigarh, Age-18 ½ Years, Qualification-9 th , OccupationAgriculture, Father-Agriculture, Mother-House wife, (he is having 01 elder brother working in Hotel at Mumbai & 01 sister married).
- Three Juveniles.
Recovery of items :
- One Mobile Phone Oppo F-11 from both the accused (FIR No. 204/2019) of snatching.
- One Mobile Samsung, one gold ring, one gold chain & Rs. 12,000/- distributed half-half by both the accused (FIR No. 233/2019) of burglary.
- One battery (FIR No. 232/2019) of theft.
- Splendor Motor Cycle No. PY-01-Z-5593 (FIR No. 240/2019) of M.V. theft.
- Motor Cycle with fake number plates i.e. CH-04-H-5071 & CH-04H-5071 on both rear and front side) (FIR No. 241/2019 PS-39, Chd) of theft.